Call for Paper – The 6th CAER-IFPRI Conference
Resource Constraints and Sustainable Food System In China
16-17 October 2014 ︱Yangling, Shaanxi, China
China Agricultural Economic Review (CAER) is an academic journal published by Emerald in association with China Agricultural University (CAU) and Chinese Association of Agricultural Economists (CAAE) and listed as one of the SSCI (Social Science Citation Index) journals. CAER is delighted to announce its sixth annual conference in 2014
aiming to explore the related issues and countermeasures of sustainable food in both China and the rest of the world, because the resource constraints and their impacts on food system have become the center of societal discussions in China. Internationally renowned scholars and policy makers will be invited to present and discuss
their insights and suggestions at the conference.
Submissions are solicited on a wide variety of topics including but not limited to:
- Agriculture and Economic Development
- Agricultural Market, Trade and Prices
- Food Production and Food Security
- Food Consumption and Food Safety
- Rural Land System and Reform
- Rural Labor and Mobilization
- Rural Finance and Investment
- Rural Institutional Innovation
- Natural Resources and Agriculture
- Environment and Agriculture
- Agriculture in BRICS Countries
- Sino-Africa Agricultural Cooperation
• Please format the submission following the Authors Guidelines, which is available on
• Please submit your manuscript on
• All submissions will be evaluated by two independent reviewers with respect to their (a) relevance of the topics and potential for discussion, (b) originality, (c) academic quality and (d) clarity of exposition.
• Author(s) of the accepted papers, or at least one of them, are required to register and present their work at the conference.
RMB 800 (Chinese Currency), including entrances to the sessions, badge, conference program, printed proceedings, coffee breaks, welcome reception, and meals during the conference. The registration fee will be paid at the conference registration desk.
Student with accepted paper: No Registration Fee.
The conference will compile a proceedings for reference, and the organizing committee will select and recommend the high-quality submitted papers to be published in CAER journal.
Northwest Agricultural and Forestry University, Yangling Agricultural High-tech Demonstration Zone, Shaanxi Province, China.
For any information, please contact conference coordinator, Mr. Yitian Xiao at email@example.com and 86-10-6273 8685 (office).